One too many isolation wines, one too many pizza takeouts, and one too many late nights binging Netflix (you’re only human).
All this change can wreak havoc on your once glowing skin, but don’t worry - we’ve got the answer to take your complexion from lacklustre to luminous. And the best bit? You don’t need to leave your home - you’ve got everything you need for our DIY coffee Scrub right there in your pantry.
TO SAY ADIOS TO ISO SKIN, YOU WILL NEED:
- 2 pods worth of used coffee
- 1 tablespoon of finely ground brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon of melted coconut oil (Optional)
- Combine the coffee and brown sugar in jar of your choice. Handy hint: Use a jar that can close, so that you can save any leftover scrub for later.
- If you’ve got some, add the coconut oil - this will help to add moisture and shine to your skin.
- Using your fingers, apply a tablespoon to your face, your body, anywhere you’d like to exfoliate and glow!
- After 10 minutes, remove the scrub with a damp, warm towel.
- Finish with your choice of moisturiser, and say hello to your new glowing skin!
Prior to application, we recommend a patch test first, to make sure that your skin loves this scrub as much as ours does.
This scrub is a gentle exfoliant, and safe for daily usage. When stored in a cool, dry place (such as your pantry!) it will keep for a month. Store covered in a cool, dry place for up to a month.Shop Coffee Pods